Tuesday, September 16, 2008










Helloooo from Pennsylvania!




So nice to hear from everyone. Michael and I have been keeping busy with work (of course) and the doggies. We also recently have a new addition to our family, Macy, a floppy eared bunny. He's actually adorable, and very friendly. While in Vegas Michael mentioned wanting a bunny, which was a bad idea because well, #1 he didn't really mean it and #2 i will take any chance to rescue another animal.




Fall is finally approaching us. The temperature will be in the upper 40s tonight. I'm excited! I love this weather! Michael will be heading to London again this weekend for a week. This weekend I will be singing with a band at a community festival. Otherwise, not too much going on. My best friend was just married, so we spent some time up in northern PA last weekend. It seems as though all my patients are coming in with sore throats and coughs, and I have managed to pick up almost everything, haha.




I will attach some pics from our extravaganzas (swimming, wedding, vegas). Enjoy! Lots of love. Miss everyone!




<3>










No comments: