




Work, work, work, home, home, home, mom, mom, mom - BIRTHDAY - Work, work, work, home, home, home, mom, mom, mom...
I forget sometimes to stop and smell the flowers, but Emma reminds me. She was a ladybug for Halloween and enjoyed answering the door for all the trick-or-treators, but did not get to eat much candy this year (we need to save her teeth for the future).
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and the holiday season and Emma is currently reading Little Bear's Christmas Scratch and Sniff book. She always points out the holiday decorations in the windows of stores and loves to go to Costco to look at the decorations. Paul, Emma and I will head to Mom's house for the day and spend it with all the Bell family - Jamie and Tonn and the boys, Jodi and Darrin and family. It should be fun to see Emma with all her cousins.
I am headed to see Craig and Nancy in Mesquite, NV this weekend for some short RNR. Nancy continues treatment for breast cancer and I miss visiting them since they have moved from the valley.
We are also getting ready to potty train - look out world - we are already into princess pull-ups:)
Our baby is now the smallest of people and not really a baby any longer.
xoxoxoxoxo
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment