Greetings!
It's hard to believe that another month has passed already. Time is flying, and now I am down to 16 more days with my long term subbing. I have enjoyed it, but I will be ready to be done!
Thanksgiving was a wonderful break.... lots of cooking & lots of help from everyone. We introduced Hansie's girlfriend, Jamie to Chicken Scratch & played a rousing game. Unfortunately, Johanna had to work at 4 PM, so her fun was cut short. Hopefully this means that she won't have to work at Christmas.
Johanna had a car accident 1 1/2 wks. ago & has been using my car. She swerved to miss a deer and bounced into a ditch. Luckily, she wasn't hurt...just the car. This started a conversation about moving home until school is finished & being able to save a bundle of $. So, the good thing that came out of the accident is that she plans to move back home by 3/1 when she can stop paying rent. Her rent contract states that she can't move during the winter.
We have just booked an 8 day cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale from 1/8-1/16 to St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Lucia on the Carnival Miracle. Check it out & join us! It's getting closer, so you may get an even better deal than we did! On these cold, snowy days I dream of warm breezes on a beach.
Enjoy the preparations for the celebration of Christmas!
Love, Susan & Family
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment