Friday, January 23, 2009

5 months and counting.....!!!!


Hi Roesch Family!


Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to try out the blog :-) This is a great way to stay connected. Love the pictures of Emma. How cute!!

Peter and I are currently enjoying his basketball season (he coaches JV boys basketball) and of course counting down the days til June 20th!! We are planning a honeymoon to Jamaica, which sounds soooo wonderful as temperatures are supposed to be below zero today!

Take care everyone & enjoy your day!!

Love, Kayla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you are getting married. It seems like you were just a pink cheeked little girl - just bigger than Emma in many of my memories! I am so happy for you and wish you both the best. At this time Paul, Emma and I will not be headed to Wisconsin but hope to make the trip in the future!