Hi to All,
Well, I did it- got myself going on the blog. What's the next technological thing to accomplish? Twitter? It was great reading all of the information shared, and the pictures are wonderful! The winds this afternoon were gusting up to the 30's. I picked up our recycle bins and trash can in the ditch after work. My poor tulips and daffodils are whipping around in the wind. Lisa, I know your workload must be a little heavier with the worried well coming in with c/o H1N1 symptoms. The public health sector has been busy with communicating to the public, our staff, and other agency partners. Also, looking at our current pandemic plans and updating them. Samantha has been busy with her 10th week of interning at 2 Emergency Animal Clinics. She hopes to get a job at one of the sites. She loves it and has taken care of a variety of animals and reptiles. The latest was a rescue animal, a snapping turtle, that had liver disease. She anesthetized it to place a feeding tube into the stomach. I should have downloaded a picture from her phone so you could see her in practice! She has sold her 2 chinchillas and hermit crabs, so now has only one rabbit and a guinea pig- whew! It's sometimes like Dr. Doolittle around here! Dan's last day of school is the 14th. He is taking the summer off from school and will pick up a few more hours of work this summer. Ralph and I are patiently waiting for warmer weather to plant the garden. Well, this is it for now.
Love to all,
Pam and family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment