.jpg)
Hi Roesch Family!!
Happy Spring! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather. We had a few days of high 80s and 90s, but we are now getting some rainy days (which we needed). We have been busy doing yard work and getting everything ready for summer.
As you may all know, Michael and I are expecting a little boy around September 19! We are a little over 5 months already! What an amazing experience to see him sucking his fingers and moving around. I thank God every day that he is looking very healthy and on track at this point. Michael is just so excited to have a little guy to throw ball and play football with. Everyone thought it was a girl, so it was a big and wonderful surprise to all of us. I am having a lot of fun shopping for the cute little boy outfits. So far things have been wonderful, and we are anxious to have him here in our arms. I attached a picture of his profile from the ultrasound! At this point, we are going to be naming him Chase, but we have changed our minds many times!
Michael is busy working in the city, however busy season is almost over. I have been in the office, trying to calm patients down about the swine flu. I have a lot of sick patients right now with the change of weather.
We are really looking forward to our trip to Wisconsin. We booked our flight and will be staying about 6 days. It will be wonderful to see everyone, and share in Kayla and Peters wonderful day.
Hope everyone is well, and we will see you all very soon!!
Love,
Lisa, Michael, and the "little guy" <3
No comments:
Post a Comment