How fun to read up on how everyone is doing. It has been a lifetime since I've talked with anyone and that's mostly my fault. When you move as many times as we have (five states in 10 years), you seem to lose track of things. Dad and Judy keep me pretty informed and I'm grateful for that. Congratulations to all on weddings and babies!!! As I'm about to have boy number four, I've been anxiously waiting for someone to join me so hurrah to Michael and Lisa!!! You are going to love it. As I am partial to boys obviously, I would offer one piece of advice. Hide the markers, don't get a hamster, and learn the ins and outs of Star Wars. Good luck and best wishes to you!!
Congratulations Kayla!!! Hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. Jamaica sounds awesome right now!!!
Updates on my family are that my oldest Chase is 9 1/2 and into every sport imaginable, his favorite being football. Danen is 5 1/2 and as mischevious as they come. Both boys are playing baseball right now so we spend lots of time at the baseball park. Daxton is 20 months and doing his best to keep up with his brothers. His obsession lies with basketball mainly, but really any ball will do. He can dribble a full size basketball and has already mastered his shooting motion. All are healthy and well so life is good. We are still in New Mexico and enjoying our life there, although we need more visits from family. (this is my attempt to make dad feel guilty and come down more). Our next baby boy is due June 19, but I'm aiming for sometime before July 4th. No need to get my hopes up. Dad's birthday is June 29 so he's pushing for that date. All my others have been 10 days over so just maybe...
Right now we are visiting with dad for a few days and are having a blast. The boys love the big yard and all the gadgets and building things that grandpa has to offer. I'm doing well, just staying busy. I am enjoying taking a little break and letting the grandparents take over.
I better run since I've been interrupted several times now with messy hands and dirty diapers. Love to all!!
Jami Petersen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment